Back to ((Calendar))
Agenda updated 4/4/2007.
End of season party to be held at the Browns house in Lake Forest Park:
Sunday, April 29, 2007: 2PM until people go home.
RSVP To Derek (sk1dad (at) comcast.net) if you are planning on coming.
Potluck: Let Derek know what you are bringing and he will keep a list on this page. A selection of drinks will be on hand.
Call for Photos: Robin and John Stacy are putting together the slide show: If you have pictures of this years event's please email to John and/or Robin (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
* 2:00 - Gather
* 2:30 - Introductions and welcome to new members
* 3:00 - Video/slideshow
* 3:30 - Awards
* 4:00 - Elections
* 4:30 - Potluck
* (2:00 - till the end) Horsing around in the yard: Kids should bring swimming suit if the weather looks half way reasonable: We tend to get out the black plastic sheet for water sliding for these events even if the weather is a bit chilly.
The Browns have ample parking, but are a relatively close to the Burke Gilman trail. Arriving by bicycle is definitely an option.
__Potluck Items:__ Who's bringing what.
* Stacys: Main Dish
* Browns: Salmon, Drinks: Juice, Soda, Beer, Wine.
* Furtados: Fresh Bread.
* Melses: "We'll probably bring a salad of some kind, maybe a dessert, maybe both..."
* Eric Hardee is attending.
* Marla, Jenny, Doug Powell, Tom Becker
Regrets: Q Family, and 1 more that i did not note.
* Sent to Members on April 4.
* Follow up sent later by Marla.